1. "Wildflowers," by Tom Petty
2. A song whose title I don't know, and I've never been able to locate this CD, but the artists go by the name "Hughes & Wagner." I call it the "Idyllic Song," or "The Good Things in Life."
3. "The Most Amazing Thing," by Hughes & Wagner (why can't they produce more music -- they're SO good!).
4. "Never Leave Her" by Rosie Thomas
5. "Bootylicious" by Destiny's Child. ha ha - just kidding! I just can't think of a song #5 right now.
Sunday, May 01, 2005
Top Five Love Songs on my computer
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment