- Nueva Texan left in a comment a link to such a funny video, I have to post it here, too.
- Apparently, some guy in England has published a "100 Minute Bible." Is it still God's Word when you've chopped it up? Something about Revelation 22:19 says to me that the answer is a resounding "No" ... at least, he should market it as a book about the Bible and not the Bible itself.
- Somebody recently commented in light of Katrina that they should stop naming hurricanes with people names. I can't help but my mouth waters for some water ice every time they talk about Rita, so it's too bad that this 18th hurricane of the season had to be named for my favorite ice cream place.
- My new drink of choice is Celestial Seasonings "Imperial White Peach White Tea." I brew it and then chill it ... it's got a hint of sweetness, but it's not really sweat; I'm also a huge fan of white tea recently.
- Okay, on the subject of food, Breyer's "Extra Creamy Vanilla" ice cream is much better than its "Vanilla Bean" ice cream. I've been eating a lot of it lately with the few fresh raspberries that my parents' garden is eeking out this year.
And since I don't have much to write about besides food, I'm going to sign off!