- Andree Seu has a great article about one of my classmates at WTS who moved back to Palestine to teach at Bethlehem Bible College. And if you didn't rush out to rent Promises the first time I mentioned it, be sure to do that now (this classmate led a discussion on the movie at school last spring).
- Also, be sure to check out an excerpt of a Tim Keller message that Christian posted at SLD. It's excellent, as always.
- Pearls cracked me up today, as did Dilbert.
- British Toddlers are hooked on curry. I love it, too (and had it for dinner)!
- T.L.: isn't it about time for a post from you?
- Rebecca is collecting Proverbs limericks -- pretty clever!
- Speaking of Rebekah's, HELLO to Rebekah Cryder, who can now sit through church in peace without her adopted big sister bugging her! Do you like my pictures of Migo?
- This won't be up for much longer, but just the title is funny (from The Onion): Google Announces Plan to Destroy All Information It Can't Index.
- Sorry, Andrea: I watched Survivor-Guatemala last night, and I just didn't find myself glued to the TV... even though I love Guatemala. BUT, does anybody know a) when Alias will be on again, and b) when Season 4 is coming out on DVD? It's going to be so sad to not watch it with Machen friends this year.
- I had a Napoleon Dynamite moment earlier today: I was thinking about how I eat nonstop, all the time, all through the day. I've been at work for 2 weeks, and already my top desk drawer is full of crackers, cookies, trail mix, granola bars, tea bags, and two kinds of chocolate (I kid you not). And then it occurred to me: I should get cargo pants so I can keep my leftover tater tots with me at all times:
Randy: Napoleon, give me some of your tots.
Napoleon Dynamite: No, go find your own.
Randy: Come on, give me some of your tots.
Napoleon Dynamite: No, I'm freakin' starving! I didn't get to eat anything today.
Randy: [kicks the tots]
Napoleon Dynamite: Ugh! Gross! Freakin' idiot!
Friday, September 16, 2005
Well, after I weighed in big time yesterday with pics and thoughts, you're lucky I'm online today at all!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
It's friday night, and Molly is at home blogging... You SO need a life.
The only thing worse is that it's friday night, and Christian is at home reading Molly's blog, instead of studying... I SO need a life.
Maybe in 9 months...
We're not old yet, Christian. Our Friday night life starts AFTER eight pm! ;) (Just don't ask how "late" we were out!)
And I'll watch Alias Season 4 with ya, Molls :).
Thank you, H, for defending me ... and for reminding me that I did something on Friday night (my mind was blank while reading Christian's comment).
And it's season 5 of Alias -- I'm waiting for season IV to some out on DVD!
Speaking of Napoleon Dynamite, check
And, if you just like seeing white guys dance, take a look at this number by the band OK Go.
Post a Comment