- A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft. house 4 inches deep.
- The glass in windows (even double-pane) doesn't stop a baseball hit by a ceiling fan.
- No matter how much Jell-O you put in a swimming pool you still can't walk on water.
- VCR's do not eject "PB & J" sandwiches even though TV commercials show they do.
- Certain Lego's will pass through the digestive tract of a 4-year old boy.
Speaking of plastic objects going through digestive tracts, I now know that my d.o.g. will eat pushpins. Yes, with pointy metal ends (his brain is apparently small enough to balance on the end of one). After he threw several of them up while I was eating lunch (that's an appetite killer), I'm moderately comfortable thinking that they haven't poked any holes in his digestive tract, but I can add them to the list of things that Migo can't digest. Please don't report me to the SPCA; I just happen to have a 1 y.o. lab who eats everything!