Bill asked for a description of each, so here they are (L-R):
- Lebanon - a crusader castle in Byblos, right on the Mediterranean coast.
- NYC - a reflection of a cathedral in a glass office building
- Guatemala - looking out the 2nd story window of a restaurant in Antigua.
- Montana - Migo and Bailey looking out my living room window
- Pennsylvania - looking at fountains at Longwood Gardens
- Montana - a sunset in my rearview mirror on I-90 between Bozeman and Billings
- Dominican Republic - in the castle of Diego Columbus (Christopher's son) when he was governor of that territory
- Lebanon - the crusader's castle again (yes, I know this is a door and not a window)
Hope you enjoy the new look!
The new look is great. The sunset picture--that was taken from the driver's side of the car, right? I trust that you were safely parked on the side of the road and not driving at the time. :)
Thanks - glad you like it!
And, um, I can't promise that the sunset photo was taken in the safest way possible ... I CAN tell you that it was taken on a very straight stretch of road :)
...Which reminds me of a Bill Cosby skit many years back..."The car's going straight...the road's going straight...think I'll take a snooze..."
If I remember correctly, that was on the drive back to Montana with your Mom...a long day in the saddle.
Thanks for the window tour...and blessings to you at breakfast tomrrow!
Post a Comment