Bill asked for a description of each, so here they are (L-R):
- Lebanon - a crusader castle in Byblos, right on the Mediterranean coast.
- NYC - a reflection of a cathedral in a glass office building
- Guatemala - looking out the 2nd story window of a restaurant in Antigua.
- Montana - Migo and Bailey looking out my living room window
- Pennsylvania - looking at fountains at Longwood Gardens
- Montana - a sunset in my rearview mirror on I-90 between Bozeman and Billings
- Dominican Republic - in the castle of Diego Columbus (Christopher's son) when he was governor of that territory
- Lebanon - the crusader's castle again (yes, I know this is a door and not a window)
Hope you enjoy the new look!