- For friends who listen, sympathize, encourage and laugh.
- For a God who is patient with stubborn children like yours truly.
- For talented Christian musicians who have put God's truth into a form that speaks at a visceral level.
- For God's Word, which consistently speaks His truth into our lives.
- For a church family that seeks to be true to God's Word in our study of theology and our practice of community.
- For a home in a country where I am free in my faith, where I have more than I need materially, and where I can count on basic services.
- For beauty, which God embedded everywhere in his creation.
- For a blogosphere where I consistently receive encouragement from people whom I'll probably never meet on this side of heaven.
- For God's promises of a new heaven and a new earth, free from tears, conflict and pain ... and for the surity of his promises.
- For time off from work ... and for the opportunity to work where I do, with fantastic colleagues and a job that I feel is making a difference in the Kingdom around the world.
Happy Thanksgiving, dear friends -- I'm thankful for all of you!
And I you, Molly! - Annette
Post a Comment