Thursday, January 17, 2008

Only in MT

Montana DMV license place FAQ's:

While four-wheelin', I slammed my truck into a stump, bending my front license plate like an under-baked soft pretzel. Do I need to replace it?

Afraid so. You'll need to complete an aptly named Application for Duplicate License Plate and drop it off with your county treasurer. Cost: $5.

No comments: