Taking a cue from Addie, here's what's bouncing through my brain today:
- Read-receipts on routine emails.
- Overuse of the "high importance" exclamation point and the "follow-up" flag on emails.
- Neighbors with loud trucks that wake me up as they pull into their garage late at night and let their barking dogs out.
- Pants that drag on the ground and get wet after the rain.
- Shaving my legs.
- Achy knees.
- Skiing on Tuesday; that breaks the week up beautifully!
- Anticipating the world's best Tomato Basil soup for lunch.
- Sandal weather (okay, I'm stretching it a bit, but I'm in sandal mode already!)
- Getting up in time to have eggs for breakfast.
- A velvety lab nose on my lap while reading Psalm 143 this morning.
- People in our network who understand that my world doesn't revolve around them (thankfully, these are many and the other kind are few).
- Co-workers who share my sense of humor.
Yay! There's so much more to be thankful for; but even from this quick list, I'm happy to note that in my mind today the good is outweighing the bad.