- Red bell peppers. I like them in my Asian food (mmm, with a sesame dressing!), I like them in Mexican food, I like them in soups, I like them in eggs, I like them plain.
- Actually being active and not feeling like a bump on a log.
- Velvety dog noses.
- When you call someone for help and they say, "I'm two blocks from your house; I'll be right there!"
- Frozen food that doesn't clog your arteries all at once.
- Cookies with chunks of milk chocolate in them.
- Hearing from old friends.
- Enjoying new(ish) friends.
- Leather furniture (dog slobber wipes up much more easily than from fabric!)
- Kitchens that are clean for more than an hour at a time.
- Contagious enthusiasm.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Things I Like:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Oh My, contagious enthusiasm! that is a great one! I like that too, sitting with someone who shares their hobby, knowledge, expertise, or experience expressing a joy that makes you smile while you listen. That refreshes the soul. -- Annette
Post a Comment