What a gorgeous evening to eat dinner on the back patio and watch a brilliantly orange and pink sunset light up the entire western sky!
As we were eating, I got to thinking...
- We'll eat in heaven, right? Wedding feast of the lamb and all? I can't wait to be a foodie in heaven!
- Will our taste buds be sanctified in heaven? Does that mean I'll like things that I currently can't stomach (like bananas)? Or is individual human taste part of the glorious diversity of creation?
- Will we eat meat in heaven? Or will heaven be vegetarian? (Is eating meat part of the fall?)
- Will we poop in heaven? Will it stink? (sorry guys, but that's where my mind goes.) What about flatulence? I think flatulence is a product of the fall, because something in your digestive system isn't working quite right.
- What will mosquitoes eat? (This is a perpetual question of mine, but I just got CHEWED UP by mosquitoes on an attempted walk this evening. We called it off after a couple hundred yards because of the lack of bug spray, but by the time we got back to the car, I had at least 30 bites on my shoulders and neck. YUCK!)
- Will food be fattening in heaven? I'm assuming it will be all organic and we won't have to worry about using preservatives and artificial colors to make it last longer and look pretty.