Sunday, May 15, 2005


My class notes from this semester. I've gone through about 30% of that pile; the other 70% is for this week! (and why am I not studying, you ask. I wonder the same thing myself!)

6 comments:

Kyle said...

I think calling those "notes" is a little off the mark. A more appropriate term might be "transcripts."

Molly said...

touche!

Anonymous said...

man, i can't believe i was actually thinking of doing a Th.M. Why would I want to do something I can't afford and is going to make me miserable? I already joined a gym.

Molly said...

Did I say all those notes were making me miserable? ;)

Anne said...

Wow! Quite a pile, but just think of all that you're learning! Keep pluggin'! :-)

JD said...

There was the "Black Codex," and "Codex K," and now Westminster students are heirs to "Codex Molly."

:) Funny.