(Can you tell that I'm on a "Top Five" kick? I wish I could write my Poets' paper in "Top Five" format. Picture it: "Top Five Reasons We Should Read the Song of Songs as both love poetry and a type of Christ" .... maybe tomorrow)
1. Redemptive History and Biblical Interpretation, by Geerhardus Vos
2. Eternal Word, Changing Worlds, by Harvey Conn
3. A Distant Grief, by Kefa Sempangi (the whole thing, not just excerpts)
4. Knowing God, by J.I. Packer
5. Girl Meets God, by Lauren Winner
This will probably change within a week; but these are still books that are on my 'to read' list.