1. They are the most generous people I know.
2. They're hilarious and tons of fun.
3. I've got lots of both of them in me - so of course they're great!
4. They've always been supportive of what I do - including coming to my reallyreally ridiculously boring high school basketball games for four years - even at the end when I hardly played.
5. They've modeled for me God's work in our lives - knowing Him, seeking Him, loving Him, & serving Him.
"Or which one of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent? If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!" (Matt 7:9-11)
"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." (James 1:17)