- Watch out, Anne! There are carniverous caterpillars in your neck of the woods!
- The JollyBlogger has carried on a list of Books that Will Never Be Written. Among them are Systematic Theology, by Benny Hinn; Humor for the Pulpit by John Piper; and Living on a Budget by Joel Osteen. Be sure to check out the original list (Michael Spender) and list #2 (Tim Challies).
- At the recommendation of the JollyBlogger, I'm making Justin Taylor's blog, Between Two Worlds, a regular read.
- One of Taylor's posts that I found to be of interest (many are good) is the Top 50 Most Influential Churches in America.
- Christian, take note: Taylor also has a link to a post called "So You Want to Be a Church Planter?" Read it and comment, please!
Thursday, July 21, 2005
More of the Same
And a run-down of my reading from the past few days: