I am not a morning person, but here are eight things that make me smile in the morning:
- My dog's silky ears when he lays his head next to my face to get me up.
- My dog's antics in the morning (sleeping on his back with his legs stretched straight out is one of them; he also hangs off of the edge of the bed and watches me get ready).
- When I actually manage to have a good quiet time after I wake up.
- A picture of T.L. (smirking) on my desktop at work.
- Opening an email addressed to "Chimp and Moolly" (that happened yesterday).
- My new french press that makes good, strong coffee and is fun to use.
- When someone has a cake or other "sweet" in the kitchen, on which I can breakfast.
- Waking up on Saturday and getting to sleep in!
And a Boston Terrier??
"Chimp and Moolly"...lol, reading that just made my day. ;)
Waiting to read about a ninth thing that makes you smile in the morning! Bailey needs another playmate!
Miss Baloney Ball, I loved your Anne quotes. I never read your blog (doesn't even occur to me, sadly), but I cruised through it today. Good stuff...oh, and thanks for both the empty card and the full one!
Post a Comment