- Here is a link to a REALLY COOL graphic that is a visualization of all the cross-references in the Bible.
- If I have time in the next day, I'm going to check out Chris Brauns' forgiveness quiz.
- Adrian Warnock has a fantastic quote from Martin Lloyd-Jones on anger and self-control.
- I just added two books to my amazon wishlist (both incidentally referenced at Adrian Warnock's blog recently): Mark Driscoll's Death by Love and Wendy Alsup's Practical Theology for Women
- ALSO from Adrian Warnock, here's a great quote by Mark Driscoll on how do you define a friend: ""They love you, have hope for you, and have time for you."
- Two internet-purchased foods that HH and I have been enjoying recently are coffee from the New Mexico Pinon Coffee Co and "Brent's Beer Brittle" (peanut brittle made with a microbrew), purchased from Allyson's Kitchen.
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
This and That
As I'm getting re-acclimated to real life, here are a few things on the internet that have caught my eye: