Not sure what brought on the wave of nostalgia yesterday, but here are two lists:
Five Ways I've Changed Since High School
- I'm more confident
- I can now pretend I'm an extrovert
- I've lost around 20 lbs of muscle mass
- I have a better sense of how clothes should fit me
- I appreciate my friendships much more
- I still generally feel like I'm more on the outside than the inside of most circles
- I'm still a mediocre athlete (I just don't do it much anymore)
- I still live in the same town and am partial to black&orange
- I still look goofy in 99.9% of photographs
- I still value the same things in a man (ha ha! I found a list the other day that a friend named Meagan and I had made and seriously, HH fits like 95% of the things we put in the list!)
I l-o-v-e nostalgia, Molly!!! Great pictures, too. I was prepared for years for M & K to attend Senior -- then we moved west of 24th & Grand and became Bear fans...
So fun....I think you have inspired me to make a list similar to yours because that is an interesting thought. I don't have any cool buttons though, but I did throw away some dried up B-day mums when Chad and I got married that I saved for some reason??
Ah the good ol' basketball days!
So much silliness back in those days.
Emily (Morrison) Nichols
Post a Comment