- "I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with Guess on it. I said, Thyroid problem? "
- "It's simple, if it jiggles, it's fat."
- "It's the most difficult [decision] I've made in my entire life, except the one I made in 1978 when I decided to get a bikini wax."
- "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."
- "Gray Davis can run a dirty campaign better than anyone, but he can't run a state."
- "I have a love interest in every one of my films - a gun."
- "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street."
- "I know a lot of athletes and models are written off as just bodies. I never felt used for my body."
- "I told Warren if he mentions Prop. 13 one more time, he has to do 500 push-ups."
- "I walked down the aisle as Conan the Barbarian and walked back up again as Arnold the Meek."
- "If it's hard to remember, it'll be difficult to forget."
- "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer."
- "Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million."
- "My friend James Cameron and I made three films together - True Lies, The Terminator and Terminator 2. Of course, that was during his early, low-budget, art-house period."
- "My own dreams fortunately came true in this great state. I became Mr. Universe; I became a successful businessman. And even though some people say I still speak with a slight accent, I have reached the top of the acting profession." (MER: "slight accent"?)
- "People are always making a fuss over my $15-20-million salaries. Believe me, the amount is meaningless once my wife, Maria, finds out about it. She's already spent half of my salary from Terminator 7!"
- "There is no better place to be a woman with hopes and dreams than California. The jobs are better paying and more fulfilling and California is a much better place because of that." (Is that true, T.L.?)
- "When I was 15-years-old, I took off my clothes and looked in the mirror. When I stared at myself naked, I realized that to be perfectly proportioned I would need twenty-inch arms to match the rest of me."
Friday, April 01, 2005
I dedicate this post to all those out there who live in California, who have lived in California, who are thinking about living in California, and who have ever quoted (or laughed at) a Terminator movie.